Sharp Health Plan’s Q4 2018 HMO rates will be available for quoting in the next week. HMO rates will be increased 4.3%, on average, compared to Q3 2018 rates. There are no changes to plan benefits for underwriting guidelines.
When thinking about Sharp, keep in mind that, in addition to being a local team, they offer your clients many value-added services such as:
- CVS Minute Clinics (nationwide) not subject to deductible, copayment only.
- Discounts on Chiro, Acu, Massage Therapy, and Dieticians.
- Nurse Line
- Assist America
- One-on-one health coaching with certified health counselors.
- NCQA accredited wellness plan. Integrated wellness platform.
- Active & Fit – Reduced fees at gyms.
Contact your LISI Regional Sales Manager to learn more.