CaliforniaChoice® has announced that 3rd quarter 2018 quoting is available now.
The new Sharp Health Plan Gold HMO D plan will be available in San Diego County starting July 1. This plan utilizes the Sharp Performance network. It has no calendar-year deductible, and has a flat-dollar copay for hospital services — in patient and emergency room visits. For more details, the Q3 CaliforniaChoice® Benefit Summaries are available on the LISI website.
The Sharp Gold HMO C plan will be discontinued effective July 1. On the group’s renewal effective date, members enrolled in this plan will roll to the Sharp Gold HMO B plan. Members may select another plan by submitting and employee Change Request Form.
Also, these two Sharp plans have favorable benefit changes retroactive to January 1:
- Sharp Silver HMO A — The individual deductible went from $2,600 to $2,100; the new family deductible is $4,200.
- Sharp Bronze HMO A —The copay went from $100 to $75 for specialist visits, urgent care, allergy testing, and prosthetic and orthotic devices.
Remember to use the correct applications for the applicable effective date:
- 4/1/18 Employer Application
- 4/1/18 Employee Application
- 7/1/18 Employer Application
- 7/1/18 Employee Application
Contact your LISI Regional Sales Manager to find out more.