LISI looks a little different from other General Agencies because we are a little different.
We combine a local approach that is highly responsive and understands the particularities of your region with a statewide scale that leverages our strength in dealing with carriers on your behalf.
Every LISI office is fully staffed to serve your needs and includes a local:
- Regional Sales Manager-assists you with product information, sales strategies, presentations, and multilingual enrollment and renewal meetings in your local area.
- Broker Sales Representative-provides quick solution-based responses regarding product/benefits, rates, carrier guidelines, eligibility and enrollment requirements information.
- Sales Support Specialist-ensures that all necessary materials are submitted to carriers in an accurate and complete manner. They’ll follow the group through initial underwriting, keep you updated on the case status, and negotiate with the carrier’s underwriting team to ensure the case gets the best RAF possible.
- Large Group Quote Specialist-with expertise in group sizes 101+-performs front-end quoting and underwriting services, and provides customized quoting spread sheets with detailed rates and benefits information for multiple large group carriers.
- Small Group Quote Specialist-prepares professional quotes for your 2-100 groups for all lines of coverage and delivers employee worksheets for enrollment presentations.
- Enrollment Supplies Specialist-compiles and delivers accurate, customized and timely enrollment supplies for client enrollment meetings and hire packages.
When you need help, you can always count on the friendly and familiar faces at your local LISI office.