Covered California for Small Business (CCSB) has announced a new Broker Bonus Incentive Program for new sales from January 1, 2018 through June 1, 2018. All new groups of 6-100 enrolled employees will count toward this program, with bonuses ranging from $500 to $5,000, based on group size.
|Group Size (Enrolled Employees)||Incentive Earned|
Here are a few important advantages for your clients as you consider offering Covered California for Small Business (CCSB):
- No maximum out-of-state guidelines for groups (only one in-state required; the rest can be out of state).
- Great solution for Kaiser Permanente groups looking to offer a rich, full-network PPO and other HMO plans alongside their offerings.
- Employee-only coverage available so dependents remain eligibile for subsidies on the IFP Exchange.
- No admin or late fees for offering an Exchange or Choice product.
- Five carriers, multiple network options and over 80 price points for true employee choice at the right price for both the groups and their members.
If you have any questions, please contact your LISI Regional Sales Manager.
For full guidelines on this Broker Bonus Incentive Program, click here.