MetLife offers a comprehensive portfolio including dental, life, vision, and long-term disability.* All products, excluding LTD, are available in HealthConnect to easily include alongside your medical proposal.
Custom quoted plans are also available to help you find the exact fit for your client. In addition, groups with 25+ lives that are custom rated can qualify for the Small Business Multi Product Advantage Program; this means a 6% rate cap on dental for the second year for your client, and an extra one-time payment of 1.5% of the annualized premium for you.
Small Business Multi-Product Advantage Criteria overview:
- Have 25-99 eligible lives
- Have 25+ enrolled in each product
- Enroll in the following coverages at the same effective date:
- Plus 2 additional new coverages (Life, Vol Life, LTD, and/or Vision)
Contact your LISI sales representative for full program details and requirements
MetLife’s dental network is more than just a lot of dentists
Numbers count. So do discounts, utilization and savings when it comes to evaluating dental provider networks. MetLife’s PDP Plus network includes 361,000+ dentist access points, and negotiated fees that are typically 15-45% less than the average charges in the same community.
Recommend MetLife products to your clients with confidence.
MetLife’s wide range of products, benefits expertise and insights give you the options and resources you need to design and recommend the right solutions for each client.
- Customer-focused solutions Create a tailored benefits package for your customers. Find out more about employee benefits.
- Exceptional Service From set-up to enrollment and ongoing service through claims, MetLife’s dedicated service teams are with you and your clients every step of the way.
- Competitive compensation Make the most out of working with MetLife. Find out more about our compensation programs.
- Insights and tools Turn our research, insights and helpful decision-making tools into an advantage for your clients.
MetLife asked 100 small business owners to describe their business. Not once did they use the word “small.” Learn more about the owners and their businesses here
* Dental and Life products available down to 2 enrolled employees. Long-Term Disability and Vision available down to 5 enrolled employees. All products require a company to be in business at least 1 year prior to the effective date of coverage.
Contact your LISI Sales Representative with any questions you may have.