LISI is a well-known leader in the California insurance business, providing the broker community with Large and Small Group benefit needs to assist in their success as industry professionals. Started in 1977, we have grown to become one of the premier General Agencies in California, with a commitment to provide the best in broker services. Throughout the years, we have been able to achieve sustained rapid growth while consistently upholding top-notch service and products.
LISI’s success can be attributed, in large part, to our team of intelligent and friendly people who share a passion for leadership and service. Our work environment is one-of-a-kind, embodying a close-knit and positive atmosphere for teamwork.
Please click here for open positions.
BENEFIT PACKAGE OVERVIEW
Our employees are our competitive advantage in this industry, and we foster an environment where they can grow, both professionally and personally. As part of our regular full-time employees’ compensation package, we offer the following competitive benefits (effective January 1, 2017):
Highlights of LISI Benefits
- Medical Insurance: Employees can choose between Kaiser Permanente HMO, HSA and POS plans. Sutter Health Plus HMO and HSA plans available to our Northern California employees
- Dental Coverage: Delta Dental
- Vision Coverage: Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCA), Health Care Account (HFSA), Health Saving Account (HSA), and Limited Health Flex Spending Account (LHFSA) are available to assist employees budget expenses with pre-tax dollars.
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan: The 401(k) ‘Safe Harbor’ plan with Transamerica Retirement Savings is available to employees to contribute up to 50% (or the legal cap) of their pre-tax earnings, with a company match of up to 4%. All contributions are immediately 100% vested. Employees are eligible for the Profit Sharing Plan after two years of service.
- Disability: LISI provides short-term and long-term disability.
- Life Insurance: LISI pays for a base amount of life insurance policy.
- Employee Assistance Program: This program offers confidential professional assistance and resources to help address difficulties related to emotional concerns, relationships, substance abuse, and legal and financial concerns.
- Paid Time Off: Paid Time Off (PTO) combines vacation and sick time on an accrual schedule according to length of service.
- Paid Holidays
- Jury Duty Leave: Employees are immediately eligible for 40 hours (5 working days) per jury duty case.